The hosts of Caspalá invite you to revalue the culture, landscapes, history through different circuits that they have available for visitors.
- Host Escel Figueroa tel 0388-5183051
- Host Jorge Enrique Tito, tel 0388-4995679
- Host Bernabe Ariel, Balcarse. Tel 0388-4595173
- Host Florentino Figueroa, s / n
- Host Cipriano Quipildor, Tel 0388-4041569
Where to sleep?
- Accommodation El Amancay- Guillerma Luere. Tel 0388-4842446
Doña Guillerma’s venture is one of the first accommodations in Caspalá, the venture takes place in her family home, currently has two rooms (one triple and one double), with a shared bathroom, which is for the exclusive use of tourists.
- Accommodation in Pueblo Viejo- Cipriano Quipildor. Tel 0388-4041569
The venture is developed in the family home, currently has five rooms, with shared bathroom, which is for the exclusive use of tourists. As for the equipment, the rooms have bedding and towels for tourists. Don Cipriano is one of the hosts of Caspalá, rich in anecdotes, stories and culture, you will be able to enjoy a magical stay a few steps from the main square of Caspalá.
Where to eat?
- La Verbanita- Clara Baiz Tea House. Tel 0388-4093462, Facebook: Comedor La Cutanita.
It is a gastronomic venture destined to provide breakfast and snacks to tourists who visit the town of Caspalá and to the community in general who wish to ingest an infusion with tortillas or bread. Doña Clarita offers tea with different herbs from the town to enjoy the best views of the town and enjoy its surroundings.
- La Cutanita- Hilda Cruz Dining Room. Tel 0388-4578114.
It is a gastronomic venture aimed at regional meals for tourists who visit the town of Caspalá and for the community in general who want to eat something delicious and authentic.
It is an undertaking that opened its doors in 2018, with a menu that aims to revalue the gastronomic products of the area, with regional dishes, the green potato stew is one of its must-sees. Doña Hilda is one of the great artisans of Caspalá, surely you will be able to know the crafts that she makes with her magical hands.
- El Solcito Dining Room- Claudia Apaza. Tel 0388-5202983
El Solcito is a new gastronomic venture, it has a privileged location overlooking the Government House, in addition to its cultural and natural attractions of great value.